I've been working on a small book "the joys of boys" thanks to my two little tykes. Now that they are 5 and 6, I might have to alter the "little" part of that some and call them growing tykes. Either way, it's a work in progress...
I have pictures, and lots of them. I'm a fan of pictures. I think they help us remember those special moments that we might have otherwise forgotten. Adorable outfits, hair nicely trimmed and shiny white brushed teeth are nice to have, but sometimes you just have to snap a shot and forgoe all the fuss. That's what I did this morning. The boys were sleeping. Noah must have woke up in the middle of the night and went to his brother's bed. When I went in to wake the boys up for school, they were cuddled together. Hair a mess, mismatched jammies, no sheets on the bed, or the pillow case. But, it was a snapshot that as a mom I would like to remember. So I took my camera and snapped away. As the flash went off, there was little movement. You can see the various changed positions over a 5 minutes period. About 20 pictures later, there was an eyeball from Noah, then a look from Aaron. They woke. Slowly.
I know, I know.... Now you want to see the pics. They are coming, I promise. I have to figure out how to download them to the blog. Oh, and you can count on me sending more bits of info now that I'm home full time. I'm certain there will be many moments that will warrant an entry. Look for them, and more pics, real soon.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment