A quick funny to share from this morning's adventures (that would be 6 a.m. this morning, on a Saturday).
Noah was making a birthday card for his friend Kai who is turning 5 today. He did it by himself. Chose a pink piece of paper and wrote H A P B T A K I Y (which is pronounced Happy Birthday Kai). Then, needing a few more minutes of sleep, I asked Noah to draw a picture for Kai. He drew a green motorcycle right under the letters even though there is an entire piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper to fill.
I said that was a good picture but it needed some space between the picture and the letters. My budding space explorer said "But I don't want to draw the sky." I should probably let him know that there is another meaning to the word "space".
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is reminds me of when you were his age and you were trying to say something and it wasn't coming out right so I said to you just spit it out Kathleen, and you started spitting! Those memories are precious and you'll remember them easier if you write them in a journal :-))
Happy New Year to you and Andy and the boys!
Post a Comment