
It was an early summer day when I was interrupted by the sounds of silence. Silence was infrequent and usually meant trouble. I was involved in a task that I didn't want to be taken away from so I allowed the silence to go on for a few minutes. A couple minutes passed and the noise levels returned to normal. So I forgot about the episode of silence.
I returned to their room later that morning to put clean laundry in their closet. It was then when I discovered a wrapper. And another. And then another. How long have they been hiding these wrappers? Apparently my darling sons had been picking at my hidden chocolate pieces for some time. They enjoyed themselves on this summer weekday morning. I'll find a new hiding place for those small pieces of addiction.

1 comment:
Remember there are no secret hiding places for anything ever again, as long as you have boys in the house! Believe me I know!!
Post a Comment